httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Obeda (ACM)" <pdob...@acm.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: questions...
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 00:52:18 GMT
You may wish to also set the LogLevel to debug and restart the server;
if there are any remnants of the firewall software causing interference
in the stack, it may show up as some form of socket operation problem.

And while I have no love for WinME, I do have Apache/MySQL/PHP/PHPbb2
set up on a WinXP(Pro) system.