httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib Ali <sa...@seagate.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Unclassified [users@httpd]Evaluation of Apache
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 15:07:46 GMT
I dont think any webserver is any more or less secure from DOS attacks. It
is what you do at the firewall/router level to prevent DOS attacks.

you can use TCP wrappers to prevent to certain IP addresses from accessing
the webserver, but this is not much usefull in a DDOS (distributed denial
of service)

Saqib Ali
http://validate.sf.net <---- (X)HTML / DocBook Validator and Transformer