httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ryan....@chi.ddb.com
Subject [users@httpd] Upgrade problems from 1.3.27 to 2.0.48
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 01:05:09 GMT

Hello,

I'm upgrading a server from YellowTipWS 1.3.27 to Apachefriends 2.048 and
I'm getting an error after migrating all my conf settings.

Apache 2 is starting....
VirtualHost 172.20.10.138:0 -- mixing * ports and non-*ports with a
NamVirtualHost address is not supported, proceeding with undefined results

VirtualHost 172.20.10.138:0 -- mixing * ports and non-*ports with a
NamVirtualHost address is not supported, proceeding with undefined results

<OS 10048> Only one usage of each socket address <protocol/network
address/port> no listening sockets availible, shutting down
Unable to open logs

i'm not sure if this last error, Unable to open logs, is a seperate error.
I'm not sure why the port is unavaible as I've already shutdown the older
server running Apache 1.3.27.

I've bound all ports in the conf file to port 80 which is exactly how it
was in the older conf file.

Thanks in advance!

Ryan