httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Wil Hatfield" <...@hvhm.net>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Multiple IPs for VirtualHost
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:27:37 GMT
No I mean two completely different servers unconnected in any way. But I
used the same redundant setup on the one and it works without error while
the other errors as I stated.

Using a wildcard setup does that mean it would answer on all IPs and ports?
These are configurations I haven't played with in along time.

NameVirtualHost *

What would the VirtualHost directive look like again?

Wil Hatfield