httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Authenticating a single directory
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:00:02 GMT

Can you please make a request for the page and then post the exact lines
from both the access_log and the error_log. Do not summarise or snip the
lines - cut'n'paste them in their entirety including the timestamps.
Note that their may be more than one line in the logs for each request
(ie, the first page may spawn secondary requests). Post all lines
relating to the request.

> Did I mention I added an additional subdirectory for the
> virtual domain and
> it worked with no problems at all?

I don't understand what this means - can you explain again, perhaps with
an example.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> David Grant