httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] CGI Scripts
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:52:25 GMT

The problem is not with filesystem permissions, the problem is that you
have not allowed apache to server files from this directory. You need:

<Directory /path/to/cgi-bin>
  Allow from all
</Directory>

which will allow anyone, anywhere access to this dir. Read docs for
Allow, Deny, Satisfy etc. if you need more specific control.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Jing.

Groupe SWX.