httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Setting Directory Indexes
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:45:58 GMT
Plain text please...

Your solution should have worked. What exactly went wrong? What did you
hope to happen? What did happen (give examples).

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex I [mailto:alexiannuzzi02@hotmail.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2004 17:24
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Setting Directory Indexes

Hi there,

I have Apache 2.0.48.
I would like to make all directories not viewable unless the files
inside the directories are linked to. But at the same time I would like
one folder to be viewable.

I have tried to put -Indexes in the DocumentRoot and +Indexes in the
directory but that still doesn't allow me in the directory i would like
to be viewable.

Thanks for your time,

Alex.
Groupe SWX.