httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Authenticating a single directory
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:01:45 GMT

I don't want to annoy grumpy old Nick Kew, but it looks like something
in the webalizer is making a request for a resource outside the document
root (ie, in /var/www/usage). Try;

<Directory /var/www/usage>
   Allow from all
</Directory>

to get it working. You'd then probably want to tighten up the access
conditions since that would allow anyone, anywhere access to
/var/www/usage... (Check mod_access dcs for details).

Rgds,
Owen Boyle
Disclaimer: Any disclaimer attached to this message may be ignored. If
your name is "Nick" you read below this line at your own risk.

> David

Groupe SWX.

views of the sender's company.