httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] basic config for virtual host
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:04:07 GMT
> -----Original Message-----
> From: en [mailto:nyre@kiercorp.com]
> Sent: Montag, 16. Februar 2004 22:59
> To: users@httpd.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [users@httpd] basic config for virtual host
>

> I changed the server alias to www.domain.com *.domain.com and
> now it is
> working.

So that means that the ServerName *could not* have been working...

I suspect a typographical or spelling error in the ServerName arguments.
But since you munged the config and didn't cut'n'paste it, I can't be
certian. It is raelly easy to make speling errors if you type fast -
maybe you forgot "i before e except after c" in kiermanagement.com and
kierdevelopment.com?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> however the telnet 80 , get http 1.0 gave me 404 errors

Groupe SWX.

views of the sender's company.