httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache simple question set
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:56:29 GMT

A negative statement which is false is equivalent to a positive
statement which is true (Apache supports dynamic module compiling.
True.)

The true-positive formulation conveys the fact more simply and is
preferred. False-negative formulations put the respondant on the
defensive (If I say to you, "You are not kind to small animals" - how do
you feel?)

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Is there anyone willing to help me ? Anybody has similar set of
> questions ?
>
> Any help will be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Richard