httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Lankheet <Jeroen.Lankh...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Is Apache that difficult to run...
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:31:00 GMT

is difficult to configure for starters with Apache.
After you've read the docucmentation over and over, made mistake after
mistake, posted question after question, and finally managed to get things
working the way you like, you understand that there are too many
configurable options and setups to be put in a ConfigGUI. However, a
Configmaker tool would have saved me a lot of nightly hacking.

Does this help?
Regards,
JL

and inform the sender. Thank you.