httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Lankheet <Jeroen.Lankh...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] documentroot question
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:21:40 GMT

That's the odd thing. I probably have to increase the log level, because the
error does not mention any mistake.
I get a "Cannot find server or DNS Error" on IE. I triggered the error log
with some other intentional mistake. These are logged fine, but I don't get
any error from the Horde page request.

The entry in the config is

<Directory "/var/www/tmp">
	AllowOverride None
	Allow from localhost
	Deny from all

	Order deny,allow
</Directory>

This would mean that if the directory needs to be publicly accessible, then
I would have to change it into allow from all.
But I thought that only local access was required. Must check that with the
Horde guys.