httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Berger, Tim - H'burg DTC" <tber...@hburg.k12.ky.us>
Subject [users@httpd] Config file question
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:33:32 GMT
I'm new to this list and I thought I posted this question last week, but
never saw it come through...

We are using Novell NetWare 6.5 which comes with Apache...  I am using this
for our school district web server.

When anyone edits / changes a web page and uploads it using a standard FTP
client, then the page will not appear correctly when viewed through a
browser...  The images usually don't appear and the .html file appears to be
distorted or corrupt.

However, when I go to the server console and unload Apache2 and then reload
Apache2 then everything looks fine...

Is there some type of setting in the config file that I need to tweak to fix
this problem.

Any input / advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Berger
District Technology Coordinator
Harrodsburg Independent Schools
371 E. Lexington St.
Harrodsburg, KY  40330
(859) 734-8400 Ext. 2490 FAX (859) 734-8404
mailto:tberger@hburg.k12.ky.us

"We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence, then, is not an act, but a
habit."  -Aristotle