httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Berger, Tim - H'burg DTC" <tber...@hburg.k12.ky.us>
Subject [users@httpd] Updated Web pages problem
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:10:38 GMT
I am running Apache that comes packaged on Novell's NetWare 6.5 OS for my
school district web server.  When I post to the web site via FTP the
uploaded pages do not appear properly.  The images do not appear and the
formatting is very unusual.  However, if I go to the server console and
unload Apache2 and then reload Apache2 things look fine.  Can anyone give me
some ideas of why the web pages that I edit are not accessible via a web
browser immediately after they are changed.  (I accessed the site directly
and not through our proxy server since it is a local resource.)  Is this
possibly related to a httpd.conf file setting?  Any help would be much
appreciated.

Tim

tberger@hburg.k12.ky.us