httpd-users mailing list archives

From George Gallen <ggal...@slackinc.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] microsoft security patch
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 18:42:36 GMT
Will http://server/auth?user:pass  work for you?
it will go to server/auth, and ignore the user:pass
   but your cgi can still grab it by pulling the requested URL.

George

www.paymentech.com
THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are
proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may
not print, distribute, or copy this message or any attachments.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer.
~2