httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marty Landman <MLand...@face2interface.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI program loading a page
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2004 22:22:45 GMT
At 05:14 PM 2/21/2004, j.p.waterhouse@btopenworld.com wrote:

>I'd like to have my CGI program tell httpd to load a page from a URL and
>have it handle any SSI stuff in the page.

If you mean by URL an internal page on the same server then you can use
Perl's LWP package, e.g.

use LWP::Simple;
get $URL;               #  $URL eq '/a_page.shtml'

This is no different than having your browser point to URL of course,
apache will handle any SSI processing needed as normal and appropriate and
leaves me wondering if my interpretation of your question is wrong.

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387
This Month's New Quiz --- Past Superbowl Winners