httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric ...@kwinternet.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] server is sloooowww
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 17:51:49 GMT
Hi,

Since this is FreeBSD lets see a sample of iostat 1 and netstat 1 these will tell us if your
server have a reason to be slow. I had Apache2, an older version, just start acting like that.
I had no load worse than before but it just started choking on the most simple static requests,
very much the same config even including the Zend optimizer. I poked at every obvious thing
I could find, but nothing was wrong. I ended up throwing in the towel and installing 1.3.
Of course everything was fine then. But I never figured out what happened either.

Thanks,

Eric