httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kaplan, Andrew H." <AHKAP...@PARTNERS.ORG>
Subject FW: [users@httpd] Problem Starting Apache with SSL -- URGENT
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 13:04:34 GMT

What do I need to do to correct this problem and get the server back up and
running?
***********
-----Original Message-----
From: Kaplan, Andrew H.
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 6:06 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Problem Starting Apache with SSL

I had temporarily brought down our Apache server (1.3.29) (mod_ssl 2.18.16)
reconfigure the httpd.conf file with some additional aliases.
When I went to restart the server, it was unable to do do. I checked the
eror_log file, and came across the following messages:

mod_ssl: Init: (servername:443) Unable to configure RSA server private key
(OpenSSL library error follows)
OpenSSL: error:0B080074:x509 certificate routines:X509_check_private_key:key
values mismatch