httpd-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Stone <cityli...@petmystone.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] securing Apache 2 + PHP on Win2k
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:52:28 GMT
Rafael Faura wrote:

> " The reality is that the module on Apache 2 is experimental at best, and I
> need production stability, so CGI is recommended ..."

I was a bit harsh with that statement wasn't I? Sorry. It's all the
reading I have been doing on deploying PHP on Apache 2. So much of what
php.net and the read me states eludes to this. If this is not the case
*today* then these resources need updating.

Rafael, would you mind sharing your configuration and any tips on a
securing an Apache2 + PHP deployment?

Thanks,
Tim