httpd-users mailing list archives

From Pete Stokes <stok...@quinn-direct.com>
Subject [users@httpd] lb worker problem
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:18:39 GMT
Hi.

I've got load balancing working with Tomcat 5 (Apache 1.3x), but when I
set the lbfactor to 100 for both Tomcat workers, I get all requests to
the first defined worker.

If I up the lbfactor of the second box, everything goes to that box.

Whilst using the same apache with Tomcat 4, I had it distributing load,
but it's seems to have stopped unless it will do the first x sessions to
one box then swap to the other.

Pete.

in error please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the
presence of computer viruses.
For any information on the Quinn Group of Companies please visit :-

http://www.quinn-group.com