httpd-users mailing list archives

From Somraj Bhattacharyya <Somraj.Bhattachar...@ushacomm.co.in>
Subject [users@httpd] ssi problem (ssi experts please guide)
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 04:59:46 GMT

Dear all,

I am strugling with this ssi issue for a long time but could not comeout
with a solution. Basically I am including two ssi files through one shtm
file. The ssi files are running fine individually. But when I am trying to
include the same files through another xhtm file it is not working. The
command I am using to include the ssi file is given below.

<!--#include file="js_nav_functions.ssi" -->

I have the following entries in my squid.conf file,

<Directory "/abc/www/html">
        Options +Includes
 AddType text/html .shtm
 AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .shtm
</Directory>

the /abc/www/html is the directory where my ssi files are kept and it is
also the Document Directory of my hhtpd server. Further more all the ssi and
shtm files have the execution rights.

Thanks in advance.
Somraj