httpd-users mailing list archives

From Somraj Bhattacharyya <Somraj.Bhattachar...@ushacomm.co.in>
Subject [users@httpd] Urgent help required
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:47:38 GMT

Dear all

I am quite new with Appache and facing a problem to run some of mine .shtm
files ( server side includes) in Apache 2.0. I am running the Apache on Red
Hat Linux 9.

In my test.shtm file I am including one ssi file with the syntax below,

<!--#include file="/js_nav_functions.ssi" -->

My document directory is the same location where the above file is located.
As mentioned in the Apache Doc, in my httpd.conf I have added the following
lines,

Options +Includes

AddType text/html .shtm

AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .shtm

I still cant understand why it is not working? Please guide me ...

Thanks in advance
Somraj