httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jonas Eckerman <jonas_li...@frukt.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI program loading a page
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:07:07 GMT
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:38:01 +0000 (GMT), j.p.waterhouse@btopenworld.com wrote:

>  I'd like the CGI program to process some stuff in a form, and then
>  load a page. The page has a lot of SSI on it, so I can't just open
>  the file and print it. I need httpd to parse it and serve it up.

Do you actually want the CGI program to load a page, or do you want it to make the browser
load a page?

If you wish it to make the browser load a page, then you could simply have redirect the browser
to the page that should be loaded. If you are using some kind of CGI library in the program,
there ought to be methods for doing a redirect included.

Regards
/Jonas

--
Jonas Eckerman, jonas_lists@frukt.org