httpd-users mailing list archives

From Geraint Jones <geraint.jo...@meirion-dwyfor.ac.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Newbie - need help with running cgi from a userdir
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:37:34 GMT
Just tried it - no change. I forgot to mention that my Perl CGI script code is
displayed. My problem is that Apache isn't executing it and the instructions
from the manual don't work for me. Maybe I'm missing something small? Maybe
there's something in the conf files I'm supposed to alter that isn't
mentioned in the docs? Could someone go through the steps to allowing CGI to
execute from a directory outside the "DocumentRoot" please?