httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tosapol Prachayasompong <tosap...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem of Apache2 on Solaris 2.8 :: Need some help
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:09:06 GMT
Dear sir:
I download source of apache 2.0.48 compile with
gcc-2.95.2(download from www.sunfreeware.com) I can
compile and install all of it. with option below.
=====
./configure --enable-so --enable-vhost-alias
--disable-userdir
=====
When I run "apachectl start" it's can start. After
that I use IE access to my box. It's not show anything
and error.log show below
=====
ld.so.1:/usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd: fatal:
relocation error: file /usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd:
symbol apr_table_compress: referenced symbol not found
=====
My System
Sun Enterprise 250
512 MB Memory