httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marek Janukowicz <ma...@power.com.pl>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Setting env variable basing on response header
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:08:55 GMT
On Friday 13 of February 2004 10:12, Boyle Owen wrote:
> [...]

I should have explained the issue better:

An application generates a header containing some info I want be logged (using
mod_log_config) with one important condition - the header mustn't be sent to
the client. So I figured out I can move the header content into env variable,
discard the header and log the env variable. The problem is, I can't set the
variable using mod_setenvif, because it only acts on request headers and the
header in question is present only in response.

OTOH: maybe there is some totally different solution to achieve what I want?

Regards
--
Marek