httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ben Crane <crane...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] *.shtml or *.html
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:16:12 GMT
Okay...

Actually, I don't think I'll be getting 50 hits a
second...would be nice though...I guess the other way
of doing it would be to hardcode the images/nav code
and when it needs changing, then get a perl script to
go through and replace where applicable...but frankly,
SSI seems easier and I want to keep site maintenance
to a absolute minimum.

Thank you for your time. The other option is that if I
start getting loads of hits I could just go back to
standard html pages and suffer any time updates need
to be done.

Regards
Ben