httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike Jamba <sub...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSI using Apache with PHP -
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2004 20:26:52 GMT
Thank you Andre for the reply.

What to do if the query string is generated by the
.php file(ie. it is not a static for the one .php
page, but creates different $query in the .php page)
that is included?
Then I cannot get the $query variable outside to the
.shtml file(as the .shtml file doesn't handle PHP)

If I am missing something here, pls suggest.

Thank you!

Mike

You need to specify the query string, when including