httpd-users mailing list archives

From Cristian Ionitoiu <ion...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] building last version 2.0.48 on Linux Red Hat 9.0
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2004 17:31:00 GMT
Hi,

 I am not sure if anyone has reported this behaviour,
but I tried to build the server with the enable LDAP
options and enable ISAPI option. The server would not
compile with any of these options:

 - in case of LDAP it seems that include/util_ldap.h
is not seen even though it is inside -I cummulated
path. There are a chain of errors when the ldap module
is compiled most of them similar to a missing .h file
(i.e. struct names not understood which generate
syntax errors or forced type conversions, etc).

 - in case of ISAPI, oddly enough, the errors are
generated under the win32 directory (why is this built
under Linux it is another mistery?!) where about three
references are missing.

 So, if one does not use any of these three
configuration options everything goes smoothly.
 Please reply if you know what is wrong and how to
remedy the situation. Thanks,

Cristian

=====
"Cine ravneste la libertatea cuiva, risca sa si-o piarda pe a sa."
Din eseul unui copil basarabean.
["That who craves to someone else's freedom, risks to loose his own."
>From the school essay of a Bessarabian child. Bessarabia, Transdniestria (up to the Bug
river), Northern Bucovina and Northern Maramures are Romanian territories occupied by Russia
& Ukraine.]