httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luis Fernando Gallegos Valencia <lfgal...@pichincha.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: [SPAM] - Re: [users@httpd] CGI Script dies when browser times out - Bayesian Filter detected spam
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:32:00 GMT
Apache has a directive called Timeout that currently defines the amount
of time Apache will wait for three things:
1 The total amount of time it takes to receive a GET request.
2 The amount of time between receipt of TCP packets on a POST or PUT
request.
3 The amount of time between ACKs on transmissions of TCP packets in

If your cgi execution doesn't fall in one of these things it remains
executing , indeed can execute until apache is stopped.

	Luis