httpd-users mailing list archives

From "David" <da...@bizeweb.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache Stops Parsing PHP
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2004 08:41:23 GMT

Regards,

David

-----Original Message-----
From: David [mailto:david@bizeweb.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 4:35 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Apache Stops Parsing PHP

Hello,
I've installed the latest ver of both apache and php.
When I start Apache it works great but eventually will stop parsing php
files and Apache will send the .php file as a download to the client.
I'm using virtual hosts, one other hosts will keep working even though
another will stop parsing the .php, in the end however they all stop
parsing.
To fix this I just need to stop Apache and then start it again, every
5-10 minutes.
Details RH9
CFLAGS="-I/usr/kerberos/include -DSECURITY_HOLE_PASS_AUTHORIZATION"
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable-so --enable-cgi
--enable-info --enable-rewrite --enable-speling --enable-usertrack
--enable-deflate --enable-ssl --enable-mime-magic
make
make install

CFLAGS="-I/usr/kerberos/include -DSECURITY_HOLE_PASS_AUTHORIZATION"
./configure --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --with-gettext
--with-imap=/dl/imap-2001a --with-kerberos --with-glibcc --with-xml
--with-mysql
make
make install

Thank you for any suggestions,