httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ola Ogunneye" <OOgun...@adventisthealthcare.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Versions...
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:44:43 GMT
Okay Joshua,

My problem is that everything was working on the site except the
images. But I see the images on the webserver, but no where else.
Meaning I see the pages on the PC that has apache running on it, but the
image that I get to see even on the webserver were thumbnails. I could
not see bigger images on the webserver as well. That is, when I click on
an image that is supposed to give me a lrger image of the same image, I
get a white box. However, people trying to access my site do not even
get the thumbnails. It comes across as little white boxes with a red x
at the top left hand corner.

i am currently not at home, but if your solution would help my cause, I
will give it a try this evening.

Thank you in advance..

Ola

>>> joshua@slive.ca 01/19/04 11:23AM >>>

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Ola Ogunneye wrote:

> I am not at home right now, but it must be PHP pages because I have
not
> created any static pages....

I haven't been reading this thread.  But if dynamic pages work, but
static
pages (and images) don't work, then the first thing to try is:
EnableSendfile Off

Joshua.