httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Howard Watson" <howa...@esgw.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: [SPAM] - Re: [users@httpd] Re: [SPAM] - [users@httpd]Apache weekly check - Bay
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:54:05 GMT
Did you read mod_jk directives under Apache HowTo?

>>> samseaver@northwestern.edu 01/16/04 12:02PM >>>

>>I didnt know that mod_jk has its own logging, could
>>you let me know if it works?
>>

>Check this address:
>http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk2/confighowto.html

thanks for the link, I had a good read, a lot makes sense now.  I've
tried doing this:

logger.file:${serverRoot}/logs/jk2.log

but it doesnt seem to get interpreted correctly, may I ask how you
configured your workers2.properties?

thanks
Sam