httpd-users mailing list archives

From f.@fs-analyse.dk
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Directory Listing: Ignoring all but one file/pattern - is that possible?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 10:07:43 GMT
Sorry for the imprecise question

I have a directory full of files and I want apache to list only one
kind according to some pattern, and leave out anything else this would
make it a bit easier for (lazy) me.

I could write a short script to do this - I know that (and probably
will do).
But as the option IndexIgnore already exists I thought it would have
the capability to not only exclude certain patterns but also to
include patterns  (like exclude everything that does not fit)