httpd-users mailing list archives

From f.@fs-analyse.dk
Subject [users@httpd] Directory Listing: Ignoring all but one file/pattern - is that possible?
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2004 23:10:14 GMT
Sorry for posting more than once - and for the html-formatting I am
new to this form of subscribed ng too ;-}

I am relative new to Apache and I have been struggling with this for a
couple of weeks now.

My setup is apache 2.048, php 4.32 on w2k, sp4

In stead of giving a long list of all possible files not to listed I
would like to give one pattern that is allowed for listing and denying
all other possible patterns

I have asked this question a couple of times to other ng's but
couldn't make anything work. So now I am wondering whether it is at
all possible
TIA