httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tom Ray [List]" <li...@blazestudios.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: [PHP] Apache 1.3/PHP
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:25:33 GMT
As far as AddType goes for PHP this is what I have:

    <IfModule mod_php3.c>
        AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
        AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .php3s
    </IfModule>
    <IfModule mod_php4.c>
        AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
    </IfModule>

        AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .php3s
    </IfModule>
    <IfModule mod_php4.c>
        AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
    </IfModule>

I added the AddType line outside of that and it's still not working. Thanks for the suggestion,
please if you have any
others I would love to know. I'm going to need to build a couple more FreeBSD boxes soon,
and I want to have those go a
little smoother :)

Thanks again,
Tom