httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Roy Henderson" <r_hender...@rebexitservices.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Using mod_vhost_alias ...
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:33:58 GMT
At present, I have about 200 separate VirtualHost containers in my
httpd.conf ...

Looking at the documentation for mod_vhost_alias, I think these can all be
eliminated. However, I don't quite have a grasp on exactly what I need and
where within the httpd.conf to actually make this happen. Some guidance
would be most appreciated:

I have the LoadModule and AddModule statements for mod_vhost_alias active in
my .conf

Main question is probably where do I need to have the VirtualDocumentRoot
statement? Is it within a single VirtualHost container, or just in the main
body of the .conf file?

I'm running 1.3.29

Thanks in advance

Roy