httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Name based virtual server problems
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 21:57:08 GMT

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 Ryan.Nix@chi.ddb.com wrote:

> Josh, what happens is I get the output to terminal that says Bad Syntax
> Line 360.  The thing is, e:\YellowTipWS/users/, has not changed one bit in
> either conf file.  The line doesn't work in the conf file that contains the
> virtual servers.

Once again, copying and pasting the EXACT error message gives us much more
to work with.  I'm not willing to play more guessing games with you.

And again, as I've already said, mixing forward and backward slashes is a
bad idea, although it may not be the cause of your problems.

Finally, once you have posted the exact error message, you can also put
the complete httpd.conf file that is giving you problems on your website
and send us the URL so we can look at it.

Joshua.