httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Intranet Setup
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 21:49:43 GMT
On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Saad Ahmed wrote:

> Thanks for the reply. Honestly I am so new I don't know what to do to create
> a intranet on Apache. If you can tell me about a URL or a pdf that could
> help me with that, I was appreciate that.

Someone else already pointed you to the apache docs.

If you are really completely new to web serving, then you might find the
docs pretty thick.  For example, they won't cover important things like
setting up your DNS and other networking issues.  In that case, buying a
book would be a great idea: http://httpd.apache.org/info/apache_books.html

Joshua.