httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject FW: [users@httpd] Virtual hosts 2 IPs
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:01:43 GMT

Apparently not. 302 is a redirect. Try a command line telnet to see what
apache is really saying, ie:

telnet 192.168.x.x 80

GET / HTTP/1.0

then two returns.

What do you see? Makes any sense?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

PS - please don't change the Reply-to field; keep the messages on-list
for archives and to let others know it's answered etc.

> Thanks again,
> Kostas
>

> > Rgds,
> > Owen Boyle
> > Disclaimer: Any disclaimer attached to this message may be ignored.

views of the sender's company.