httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] ftp proxy problem
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:26:37 GMT

Neither have I. Please reread your question and try to forget that you
know anything about your installation. Does your question make sense? If
not, Please try to rephrase it.

For example;

- how have you configured your "ftp proxy"?
- how many servers have you?
- how are they connected/configured?
- have you any example URLs we can try?
- what URL "works"?
- what does it return?
- what URL fails?
- what do you get in the browser (ie, define "fails")
- what do you get in the error log?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>can anyone help?