httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Another mod_rewrite question
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:29:29 GMT

There's a bit of a trick here. Anything after the "?" in a URL isn't
actually part of the request so isn't passed to mod_rewrite directly.
The bit after the "?" is stored in the QUERY_STRING environment variable
and so has to be accessed that way.

Something like this (untested regexps...):

RewriteCond  %{QUERY_STRING} (.*)\&amp\;(.*)
RewriteRule  (^.*\.mvc)   $3?$1&$2

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Thanks in advance,