httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Re: Directory Listing: Ignoring all but one file/pattern - is that possible?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 10:27:01 GMT

You want an "IndexAccept" directive? This doesn't exist, unfortunately.
You have to define your accepted file-range by defining its exclusions,
assuming they are finite and manageable. If not, you might consider
hacking mod_autoindex.c to create such a directive?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 15:08:30 -0800, in gmane.comp.apache.user you
> wrote:
>

> >It would help if you gave a little more information.  Yes, you have a
> >short description in the subject of the Email.  Do you have a web
> >address that you can give to allow it to be viewed by the list??
> >
> >So if I understand this: you have a lot of files in a
> directory for apache,
> >but only one is being shown when you go to the address??
> >
> >It would help if you can be as complete as possiable when asking a
> >question.  Also put the QUESTION in the body of the message and
> >give a little more of a description as well.  Having the
> issue (problem) only
> >in the subject does not really give the group much to go on.
> >
> >Steven

Groupe SWX.

views of the sender's company.