httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Claudio Lapidus" <clapi...@hotmail.com>
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:30:57 GMT
Robert Andersson wrote:
> > Please let me know how how unsubscribe too, as I have been
> > trying for months
>
>What part of the instructions in the footer of *every* message do you not
>understand or doesn't work?

OK, OK, don't get mad... As he is trying to tell you, the problem is that
the command sent to -unsubscribe doesn't appear to have any effect. In fact,
I myself sent a half dozen messages to -unsubscribe last week and as you can
see I'm still here... I wrote to -owner too, but still didn't get any
feedback neither, so please let's discuss this in public.

>I am actually very curious as it seems so obvious, but yet so many send
>these question.

Now you know why.

Don't get me wrong, I hate unsubscribe messages sent to the list main body
too, but in this particular case there doesn't seem to be a way to get
unsubscribed. I tried blank messages, subject lines, majordomo-style
commands in the body... nothing works.

thanks in advance
cl.