httpd-users mailing list archives

From Erich Oliphant <eri...@vantixweb.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 2.048 built with berkeley 4.2, apu-config --db-version returns 2
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:40:07 GMT
Ok, I added --with-dbm=db4 and now I get "Berkeley db4 not found" at
compile time.  I have verified again, the '--with-berkeley-db' path and
it is correct.  On thing is that the configure script is seems to be
looking for either a db4.h or a db4/db.h and the default 4.2 install
does not create these.

On Wednesday, January 21, 2004, at 01:06  PM, Erich Oliphant wrote:

> I am having a weird problem.  I've configured with
> '--with-berkeley-db=/fresh/bdb/install' .  I see in the configure
> output that it finds the correct directory, etc.  However when I run
> 'apu-config --db-version' it returns 2 instead of 4.  This is really
> strange because I've done this several times before on other machines
> with no problem.
>
> gdbm, etc are on the machine but --with-berkeley-db is supposed to
> make it only pull that version, right?
>
> Any ideas?
>

> Sum Cogito Ergo
> I Am Therefore I Think