httpd-users mailing list archives

From Forrest Aldrich <for...@forrie.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] VirtualHosts Issue
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:37:40 GMT
I was able to get "some" of the VirtualHosts working by doing this:

NameVirtualHost *

<VirtualHost *>
         ServerName      somedomain.com
</VirtualHost>

but I've not been able to get a _default_ host to work via <VirtualHost
_default_> or <VirtualHost *> at the top.

I'm still suspicious.    It makes no sense that the former method is not
working.  Perhaps I need to downgrade the version to the last known-working
version and see if I still have issues.

Forrest