httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marty Landman <MLand...@face2interface.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] cgi-bin question
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:36:13 GMT
At 01:10 PM 1/16/2004, you wrote:

>/usr/local/bin/apache2/cgi-bin is the default /cgi-bin/ script alias.
>
>If I had two websites running on Apache and would like both of them have
>their own /cgi-bin/ sub-directory, what would be the best way to do that?

Here's an example of an intranet site of mine

<VirtualHost *>
         ServerName      dashdash.dot
         DocumentRoot    /mnt/web/guide/dashdash.dot/www
         <Directory "/mnt/web/guide/dashdash.dot/www">
                 Options Indexes +Includes +ExecCGI
         </Directory>
         ScriptAlias     /cgibin/ "/mnt/web/guide/dashdash.dot/cgibin/"
         ScriptAlias     /cgi-bin/ "/mnt/web/guide/dashdash.dot/cgibin/"
</VirtualHost>

hth,

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387
Sign On Required: Web membership software for your site