httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marty Landman <MLand...@face2interface.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_perl appropriate?
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 01:33:19 GMT
I'm not sure if this is the answer. The question is, I notice an
application under development takes about 5 seconds to compile on my
server. It would doubtless benefit from a rewrite however some of the
overhead is just because it's gotten pretty big, with several packages to
load.

Is mod_perl the appropriate thing to use to reduce this overhead in my
development environment? If so, is this a proper place to ask for
information on installation etc..?

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387
Sign On Required: Web membership software for your site