httpd-users mailing list archives

From Konstantinos Chandrinos <kos...@iit.demokritos.gr>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual hosts 2 IPs
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:00:26 GMT
As it happens, when you have followed the manuals, probably something else is
wrong.

In my case, the internal DNS on the W2K machine serving the internal net had a
wrong entry for a server alias, hence Apache was never to blame.

If there is a lesson to be learned from my blah-blah, this is it: try to avoid
the case where parts of the configuration for your installation are controlled
by others:-)

Thanks again for the prompt replies.

Kostas