httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bernhard Meyer <bma...@gmx.at>
Subject [users@httpd] Question to directories
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:53:37 GMT
hi,

I've been playing around with Apache, as I try to migrate a directory
structure from IIS to Apache 1.3

the dir-structure looks as follows
"docroot" and "include" are on the same level
"docroot" covers all the static and dynamic pages, images, etc.
"include" holds the logic files like database-access, etc.

now when I specify docroot as document root for a virtual server, I
cannot inlcude the files from the "include" directory.

is there a way to get this working? I'd appriciate every hint (tried
"Alias", but didn't work..)

thanks in advance,
cheers,
Bernhard